The following lesson ideas have been created by English Tutor Sydney and are free for you to use and rewrite if necessary.
break the ice ________________________________
across the board ________________________________
back to the drawing board ________________________________
bottom line ________________________________
1. We've tried to promote this product in 5 different cities without
success. The _________________________ is that is it a complete failure.
2. Yes, it looks like the product will need to be redeveloped. It's
time to go _________________________.
3. There's been too many delays. The consumers want this new product
now. What's being done to get rid of the _________________________.
4. Due to low sales this year we're having to cut budgets _________________________.
5. I'm not sure about starting this meeting. What can I say to _________________________.